assalamualaikum...
tetiba rase nk speaking lak ari nie... ok... kite cube ek... bismillahirrahmanirahim :)
today is the day most challenging my patience .. first reached the school, there's nothing happening .. until I wanted to go home. reached only at home, which is why I feel something Fera, najwa, ain, dayah and Tasya not invite me to go to PWTC with them? they want to go to PWTC plan is a long time but just yesterday they asked me. I am very discouraged. because yesterday I said "I'm not sure" but in schools today, they did not ask me that I wanted to go or not. When I was at home, I write on facebook that I was angry at them. Fera suddenly sent a message to me to apologize. I ignore her..
Fera excuse me, I had to, because my heart is so hurt over your actions and your friends .. maybe one day I will forgive you, but not in the near future ..
is only for today. sorry if my english is broken .. assalamualaikum :)
p / s the best I've tried. please do not be laughing at me :P
No comments:
Post a Comment